Over the last decade or so, as technology has advanced and businesses are depending more and more on the internet to bring new prospects to their door, we’ve had to rethink the way we approach marketing. Throughout modern times, outbound marketing strategies – such as commercials, print ads and mass mailings – have been the primary ways businesses built visibility and attracted new customers. Today, the marketing landscape is drastically different.
The average American spends approximately 24 hours a week online. That’s an entire day, or the equivalent to 3 workdays for most people. If businesses want to earn the attention of the modern consumer, they need a way of reaching out and engaging with them online. This is where inbound marketing comes into play, and it’s incredibly effective for businesses today. Here’s what you need to know about inbound marketing and 5 huge benefits it provides for your business.
What Is Inbound Marketing?
Outbound marketing was often disruptive to audiences and didn’t always take into consideration if that audience was going to be receptive to the message being delivered. Most of us understand the frustration of a long stream of advertisements on the television or radio. We also know how likely the average person is to flip to another station when this happens. With streaming services that offer interruption free programming becoming more popular, outbound marketing has fallen to the wayside.
In its place is inbound marketing, which attracts new audiences to your business by providing them with value and positive experiences. It’s all about nurturing the relationship and engaging the prospect so that they want to know more about you. A few examples of inbound marketing services include SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, influencer outreach, and webinars.
5 Benefits of Inbound Marketing Services
For businesses that haven’t made a complete leap over to the digital universe, inbound marketing can seem like a lot to tackle – at least at first. It’s true, there are a lot of different components but there are countless advantages as well. To illustrate, here are 5 of the biggest advantages of inbound marketing for your business.
- Fast Results: With outbound marketing, businesses had to wait weeks to see results. With inbound marketing, you can see a surge in traffic within days – sometimes within hours.
- Builds Trust: Today’s consumer demands authenticity and transparency from businesses. Inbound marketing strategies can easily establish trust and authenticity with your audience.
- Quality Traffic: With inbound tactics, like employing content marketing services, you can better target the audience that’s most likely to convert. This means more resources spent on attracting the traffic that really matters.
- Insights into New Audiences: With the right approach, an inbound marketing strategy can help you identify a larger target audience and prevent missed opportunities from slipping through your fingers.
- Cost Effectiveness: Outbound marketing strategies are notoriously expensive, which means smaller businesses with limited budgets are left out of the loop. Inbound marketing can be optimized for your budget and level the playing field between you and the competition.
Connect with an Inbound Marketing Agency Today
If you’re ready to learn more about inbound strategies, we’re the online marketing company that can help. At Inquisitek, we approach the growth of your business through inbound marketing services with experience, passion and enthusiasm. Contact Inquisitek to discover what inbound marketing can do for your business today.